You're a web3 user and interested in analytics?
Check out this list of top analytics sites – the list gets refreshed (extended or cut back) regularly based on user feedback.
Don’t see your favorite web3 analytics site? Feel free to add a link and description for it HERE on this Twitter thread.
- Layer 0s
- Layer 2s
- Alt Layer 1s
- Multipurpose Dashboards
- Open Orgs What is on the balance sheet of the biggest DAOs? How much is in their treasury, in what token form and is it liquid or not? By @CryptoStats_
- DeepDAO Great overview of active DAOs and their main metrics such as treasury, governance token holders, active members, proposals, votes, etc. By @DeepDAO_io
- Cosmoscan Cosmos block explorer. By @everstake_pool
- Atomscan Block explorer for the Cosmos ecosystem.
- Crypto Fees How much are the fees users are paying to use certain crypto projects? A comparison of different L1s, L2s, DEXs, lending and other project types. By @CryptoStats_
- Money Printer What is the issuance rate of the biggest protocols and how much in daily issuance does that equate to? By @CryptoStats_
- Market Cap Dominance The dominance of crypto assets over different categories over time. By @rohmeo_de
- Protocol Revenue A detailed analysis of crypto protocols and their revenue. L1's and Dapps. By @tokenterminal
- Messari The free tier offers a good overview of metrics such as pricing, volume, supply, active addresses, fees and much more for multiple blockchains. By @MessariCrypto
- Glassnode Similar to Messari, offering many metrics around fundamentals such as addresses, fees, miners, and much more. By @glassnode
- Breadcrumbs Tool to visualize transaction flows for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Polygon, and any ERC20 token. By @AppBreadcrumbs
- DappRadar Explore dapp data - users per dapp, balance, volume, activity. By @DappRadar
- Blockchaincenter Ever heard of the 🌈rainbow chart? You'll find it here. But also other (more?) useful charts for correlations, dominance, flippening, etc. By @rohmeo_de.
- Token Unlocks Check out vesting schedules for a big number of tokens. By @Token_Unlocks
- ultrasound.money Watch ETH become ultrasound money. Detailed stats on burn volume, supply, issuance, and many other related numbers. By@ultrasoundmoney
- Ethereum - The Overview Very detailed overview of data points within the Ethereum ecosystem. Price, volume, number of wallets/users, gas, and much more. By @hildobby_
- Ethereum Gas tracker Detailed overview of Ethereum gas fees. Values in Gwei, USD and an amazing heat map that helps you with timing your mainnet transactions. By @wslyvh
- The Flippening (ETH vs BTC) Analyzing ETH vs BTC based on market cap, active addresses, tx count, tx volume, google search volume and much more. By @rohmeo_de
- rated Beacon chain validator ratings, network penetration, client distribution, effectiveness rating, and more. By @ratedw3b
- L2 BEAT Overview of all layer 2's and their total value locked (TVL). Also shows TVL over time and the market share of the different L2s as well as the technology they are using and potential risks. By @l2beatcom
- L2 Fees How much does it cost to use different layer 2s'? Transaction costs for the biggest L2s. By @CryptoStats_
- Polygon Analytics Dashboard on Polygons transactions fees, users, block times, etc. By @TZMCrypto and @darksoulsfanlol
- Optimism - Detailed Protocol Metrics This dashboard shares high-level metrics for the Optimism Layer 2 Rollup on Ethereum. By @optimismPBC
- Arbitrum Dashboard Detailed network overview for Arbitrum. Users, transaction, TVL, and much more. By @rogerD
Alt Layer 1s
- Solanabeach Detailed overview of Solana metrics such as validators, transactions, etc. By @solanabeach_io
- Avalanche Stats Overview of main network stats such as gas price, active addresses, transaction count and much more.
- Dune Over 22k dashboards created by the community. Dashboards are based on on-chain data from Ethereum, Solana, Optimism, Polygon, BNB, Gnosis Chain, and Flashbots. By @DuneAnalytics
- Flipside Over 20k submissions in form of blog articles with data visualization. Data is available for Algorand, Arbitrum, Avalanche, BSC, Ethereum, Flow, Gnosis, Harmony, Near, Optimism, Osmosis, Polygon, Terra 2.0 (in the works), THORchain, Snapshot, Solana, Starknets. By @flipsidecrypto
- Footprint Simple no code analytics platform. A couple of thousand dashboards around different topics. Fokus is on GameFi and DeFi. Data is coming mostly from Ethereum und L2's. By @Footprint_DeFi
- Web3go An open platform to visualize multi-blockchain data. Data is available mainly for Ethereum and Polkadot. By @Web3Go
- Defi Llama Great overview of DeFi protocols. By @defi_lama
- DeFi Pulse The analytics and rankings hub for DeFi. DeFi Pulse tracks key metrics for DeFi projects. TVL, locked tokens, etc. By @defipulse
- Multichain analysis (e.g. Eth vs Arbitrum) Compare different chains vs Ethereum or just gain an general overview of the multichain world. By @nansen_ai
- icy.tools See trending NFT collections and other NFT stats. By @icy_tools
- NFTGO A great overall NFT analytics platform. High-level market overview as well as detailed collection analytics. By @nftgoio
- Traitsniper NFT platform optimized for filtering by certain traits. By @trait_sniper
- Nansen Crypto and NFT insights. Smart money tracker, detailed NFT analysis, alerts, tracking gas usage, and much more. By @nansen_ai.